Build the Nonprofit Marketing Skills
You Need Right Now
Coaching, In-Person Workshops and Speaking Engagements to Increase Your Impact, Skills, Confidence and Personal Satisfaction
Effective marketing is THE way essential for your organization and your members to achieve defined goals. And you and your fellow nonprofit marketers have been asking me for more help in building your skills–beyond the Getting Attention blog, e-update and my consulting services–for years now.
Well, I listened to you! And I’m thrilled to introduce these skill-building opportunities to boost your organization’s marketing success, and your personal growth and satisfaction. Let’s talk!
One-to-One, In-person Speed Coaching, and More Options
Let’s Work Together to Increase Your Organization’s Marketing Impact
Tagline Focus Project
Next Session: Coming Soon
What if you could fix a major barrier to your organization’s success – and do it with hands-on guidance from an expert who has solved that problem dozens of times?
Now you can, with our intensive, small-group, from-your-desk Tagline Focus Project.
- You’ll get step-by-step guidance through the entire tagline development process
- From research to building colleague engagement, from creative brainstorming to launch of a tagline that connects with the people whose help you need.
- You finish with a tested tagline, plus:
- New or strengthened skills—plus proven tools, templates, and processes— to create additional messages, across programs and target audiences.
- A group of interested and skilled peers available for marketing brainstorming on an ongoing basis.