Build the Nonprofit Communications Skills You Need Right Now
Coaching, In-Person Workshops, and Speaking Engagements to Increase Your Impact, Skills, Confidence and Personal Satisfaction
Effective marketing is the most reliable way for your organization or cause to get attention and drive the actions you need (giving, registering, volunteering, and more). That’s what you and your fellow fundraisers and nonprofit marketers tell me as you’ve asked for more help–beyond the Getting Attention emails and my consulting services–in building your skills for years now.
Well, I listened to you! And I’m thrilled to introduce these skill-building opportunities to boost your organization’s marketing success, and your personal growth and satisfaction. Let’s talk!
One-to-One, In-person Speed Coaching, + Custom Options
Let’s Work Together to Increase Your Ability to Engage and Activate Your People
Message Focus Project
Next Session: Coming Soon
What if you could fix a major barrier to your organization’s success – and do it with hands-on guidance from an expert who has solved that problem dozens of times?
Now you can, with our intensive, small-group, from-your-desk Message Focus Project.
- You’ll get step-by-step guidance through the entire message development process
- From research to building colleague engagement, from creative brainstorming to launch of a message platform that connects with the people whose help you need.
- You finish with tested messages plus:
- New or strengthened skills—plus proven tools, templates, and processes— to create additional messages, across programs and target audiences.
- A group of interested and skilled peers available for marketing brainstorming on an ongoing basis.