Build the Nonprofit Marketing Skills You Need Right Now
Online Trainings, In-Person Workshops and/or Speaking Engagements to Increase Your Nonprofit Marketing Impact, Skills and Personal Satisfaction
Effective marketing is essential for your organization and/or your members to achieve defined goals. And you and your fellow nonprofit marketers have been asking me for more help in building your skills – beyond the Getting Attention blog, e-update and my consulting services – for years now.
I’ve been listening, and am pleased to introduce these training opportunities focused on the core skills absolutely crucial to your organization’s marketing success and your personal growth and satisfaction.
Tagline Focus Project
Next Session: Coming Soon
What if you could fix a major barrier to your organization’s success – and do it with hands-on guidance from an expert who has solved that problem dozens of times?
Now you can, with our intensive, small-group, from-your-desk Tagline Focus Project.
- You’ll get step-by-step guidance through the entire tagline development process
- From research to building colleague engagement, from creative brainstorming to launch of a tagline that connects with the people whose help you need.
- You finish with a tested tagline, plus:
- New or strengthened skills—plus proven tools, templates and processes— to create additional messages, across programs and target audiences.
- A group of interested and skilled peers available for marketing brainstorming on an ongoing basis.
Missing Link Marketing Plan Workshop
Learn How to Increase Your Organization’s Marketing Impact
Next session: Summer 2013
I’m partnering with one of the best marketers I know, Kivi Leroux Miller of Nonprofit Marketing Guide, to offer you a way to transform your tangle of marketing to-do lists and conflicting priorities into a clear, practical and doable plan.
Plan with Us for a Day—Get a Blueprint Forever
Please join us for this intensive, limited-enrollment planning seminar. It’s a special opportunity to find the solutions to your 2013 marketing challenges, as we guide you to set realistic goals, craft your messages, build the support and partnerships you need, prioritize your strategies and inventory the time, treasure and talent required.