Whether you want to build your nonprofit marketing planning skills, train staff and volunteers on social media tools and policy or tackle a critical campaign launch under the guidance of an expert coach, Nancy Schwartz offers a wide array of custom training services for your organization.
- ½ day, one day or multi-day sessions
- One-on-one or team training
- In person, via phone and/or online
- Coaching and critiques.
- Marketing planning
- Breakthrough messaging
- Strategic social media
- Developing a productive marketing/fundraising team and approach
- Building leadership involvement and support
- Launching earned income streams from the work you’re already doing.
Learn more about Nancy Schwartz.
Recent Custom Trainings
Workshop—Bull’s Eye Marketing Planning (Connecting Up Conference 2012, Sydney, Australia)Breakthrough E-newsletters: Five Steps to Communications that Connect (Support Center for Nonprofit Management)
- Marketing Bootcamp: How to Build Strong Relationships to Move Your Organization and Issues Forward (multi-workshop series for grantees of New York City’s Small Business Services division)
- Blogging 201 (full-day training for staff members of NCB Capital Impact)
- Marketing Planning (4-month training series – delivered via webinar, phone coaching and critiques—for membership, events and marketing teams at KAHSA)
- Your Path to Effective Marketing in 2011: What’s New, What’s Old but Still a Challenge, and How to Respond (workshop for members of the New Zealand Institute of Management)
- Building Leadership Support for Critical Marketing Projects (webinar series for members of Opera America)
- Meet the Press: Maximize Your Organization’s Impact via Media Relations (full-day training for grantees of Teenage Pregnancy Prevention Coalition)
To find out how Nancy’s customized training sessions can help your organization meet your marketing goals, please contact us.