Let’s talk about how Nancy can help you make your next conference, meeting or workshop the best ever.
Are looking for a compelling speaker who marries solid substance with an engaging presentation style? If so, you’re in the right place!
Nancy Has the Experience You Need
Nancy Schwartz has the broad and deep experience you need—and the high-energy, interactive, warm style you want—for conference or workshop success. She has guided thousands of nonprofit organizations to market most effectively via her coaching, speaking, training and consulting work—and via her no-charge GettingAttention.org blog and e-news.
Nancy has presented at dozens of conferences and meetings, including the American Chamber of Commerce Executives (ACCE), Communications Network, New York Council of Nonprofits, and United Way of New York State annual conferences; the Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC, sponsored by NTEN) and the Nonprofit PR & Marketing Forum.
Read more about Nancy Schwartz here.
…And an Engaging Presentation Style Participants Respond To
Nancy covers nonprofit marketing topics from the 10,000 feet level all the way through to nitty-gritty execution, depending on audience skill level and wants. She has presented to leadership, program staff, fundraisers, technologists, marketers, volunteer, students, grantmakers, consultants and firms, and government agencies.
Nancy skillfully customizes every presentation to address the wants and habits of the audience at hand, and adjusts during the presentation to match the level of comprehension and interest in the room, as she goes along.
- 5-Star Storytelling: Find, Shape & Share Stories to Inspire & Activate Supporters
- Right-Things, Right-Now Marketing (marketing planning) or Fundraising
- Breakthrough Messaging (a.k.a. Relevance Rules)
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T: Building a Productive Marketing/Fundraising Team
- Build Your All-Organization Team of Effective Messengers
- Launch Earned Income Products, Programs or Services from the Work You’re Already Doing.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- March 4, 2015 Paradox but Possible: Hardcore on Work AND Life (Nonprofit Technology Conference Austin, TX)
- April 15, 2015 Relevance Rules: How to Craft Messages that Move People to Act Now (Center for Nonprofit Resources Toledo, OH)
- April 16-17, 2015 Grantee Coaching (The Findlay-Hancock County Community Foundation Findlay, OH)
Recent Speaking Engagements
- Find, Shape & Share Stories that Inspire & Activate Your Supporters (Support Center for Nonprofit Management New York, NY)
- Right-Things, Right-Now Marketing Planning (Ideas Collaborative Syracuse, NY)
- Marketing and Fundraising: Getting to a Unified Voice That Spurs Action (Fundraising Success, ENGAGE Conference Philadelphia, PA)
- The Work behind the Work: Productivity, Self-Awareness and Healthy Work Habits (Nonprofit Technology Network, Nonprofit Technology Conference, Minneapolis, MN)
- Tagline Focus Project—Craft Messages that Connect and Spur Action,
in Just 8 Weeks (Small group trainings and one-to-one coaching from the comfort and convenience of your own desk.)
- Communications and Marketing Careers in the Nonprofit Sector (Baruch College, Weissman School of Arts & Sciences)
- Getting to Gold with Integrated Marketing: How to Master Omnichannel and More (Practical Planning Giving Conference)
- Put Communications to Work for Mission (New Jersey Health Initiative)
- Breakthrough Messaging: How Powerful Messages Connect with Your Target Audiences to Motivate Action (Marketing by Association Conference, New Zealand)
- Your Path to Effective Marketing: What’s New, What’s Old but Still a Challenge, and How to Respond (New Zealand Institute of Management Conference)
- Nonprofits on the Social Media Journey: Choosing the Right Path to Productive Experimentation and Stronger Audience Connections (Nonprofit PR & Marketing Forum)
More Breakout Sessions and Workshops
- Connect the Dots: Crafting the Arc of Powerhouse Campaigns (Nonprofit Technology Conference)
- Your Bulls-Eye Marketing Plan: Think, Target and Connect (Lutheran Communicators Network)
- Say It in Pixels: Visual Storytelling in the 21st Century (Nonprofit Technology Conference)
- Help: I’m Drowning in My Inbox—How to Stay Sane, Happy and Productive (Nonprofit Technology Conference)
- Branding: More than Just an Image (American Chamber of Commerce Executives, Annual Conference)
- Breakthrough Marketing: How to Craft a Marketing Plan that Moves Audiences to Act Now (Marketing by Association Conference, New Zealand)
- Effective Branding in a Social Media World (The Bridge Conference)
- Marketing Your Nonprofit on a Shoestring Budget (The Foundation Center, New York, NY)
- The Nonprofit Marketing Balancing Act: I have so much to do but have no idea where to start. (Nonprofit Technology Conference)
- Online Marketing Strategies: Who Is Doing it Right? (American Chamber of Commerce Executives, Annual Conference)
- Weaving Your Marketing Loose Ends into a Strong, Tight Powerful Plan (Nonprofit Technology Conference)
Nancy is also available for custom workshops and training for your organization.