Let’s talk about how Nancy can help you make your next conference or meeting the best ever.
Are looking for a compelling speaker who marries solid substance with an engaging presentation style? Well, you are in the right place.
The Experience You Need
Nancy Schwartz has the broad and deep experience you need, and the high-energy, interactive, warm style you want for conference or workshop success. She has guided thousands of nonprofit organizations to use their marketing most effectively via her consulting work and her GettingAttention.org blog and e-news.
Nancy has presented at dozens of conferences and meetings, including the Communications Network, American Chamber of Commerce Executives (ACCE), New York Council of Nonprofits, and United Way of New York State annual conferences; the Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC, sponsored by NTEN) and the Nonprofit PR & Marketing Forum.
Read more about Nancy Schwartz here.
Engaging Presentation Style
Nancy covers nonprofit marketing topics from the 10,000 feet level all the way through to nitty-gritty execution, depending on audience skill level and wants. She has presented to leadership, program staff, fundraisers, technologists, marketers, volunteer, students, grantmakers, consultants and firms, and government agencies.
Nancy skillfully customizes every presentation to address the audience at hand, and adjusts during the presentation to match the level of comprehension and needs of the audience as she goes along.
- 5-Star Storystelling
- Marketing planning
- Breakthrough messaging
- Strategic social media
- Developing a productive marketing/fundraising team and approach
- Building leadership involvement and support
- Launching earned income streams from the work you’re already doing.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- April 11-13, Nonprofit Technology Network, Nonprofit Technology Conference, Minneapolis, MN
- May 8-9 Fundraising Success, ENGAGE Conference, Philadelphia, PA,
- June 5, Salsa Labs, Community Gathering, New York, NY
- April-June: Tagline Focus Project—Craft Messages that Connect and Spur Action,
in Just 8 Weeks (Small group trainings and one-to-one coaching from the comfort and convenience of your own desk.)
- Breakthrough Messaging (Connecting Up Conference 2012,
- Breakthrough Messaging: How Powerful Messages Connect with Your Target Audiences to Motivate Action (Marketing by Association Conference, New Zealand)
- Your Path to Effective Marketing in 2011: What’s New, What’s Old but Still a Challenge, and How to Respond (New Zealand Institute of Management Conference)
- Nonprofits on the Social Media Journey: Choosing the Right Path to Productive Experimentation and Stronger Audience
- Connections (Nonprofit PR & Marketing Forum, Sarasota, FL)
Recent Breakout Sessions/Panels
- Say It in Pixels: Visual Storytelling in the 21st Century (Nonprofit Technology Conference)
- Help: I’m Drowning in My Inbox—How to Stay Sane, Happy and Productive (Nonprofit Technology Conference)
- The Art of Aligning Social Media with Your Other Marketing Strategies (Nonprofit Technology Conference)
- Branding: More than Just an Image (American Chamber of Commerce Executives, Annual Conference)
- Breakthrough Marketing: How to Craft a Marketing Plan that Moves Audiences to Act Now (Marketing by Association Conference, New Zealand)
- Effective Branding in a Social Media World (The Bridge Conference)
- Marketing Your Nonprofit on a Shoestring Budget (The Foundation Center, New York, NY)
- The Nonprofit Marketing Balancing Act: I have so much to do but have no idea where to start. (Nonprofit Technology Conference)
- Online Marketing Strategies: Who Is Doing it Right? (American Chamber of Commerce Executives, Annual Conference)
- Weaving Your Marketing Loose Ends into a Strong, Tight Powerful Plan (Nonprofit Technology Conference)
Nancy is also available for custom workshops and training for your organization.